EAA Complex (Essential Amino Acids)
With All Orders
HQ’s Essential Amino Acid Complex (EAA) provides the perfect amount of each of the 9 Essential Amino Acids. This will ensure your both your body and muscles are fully fueled to take on any workout you throw its way.
EAA (Essential Amino Acid Complex) Benefits:
- Increase Lean Muscle
- Increase Energy & Performance
- Increase Recovery & Repair
- Increase Fat Loss
- Increases Metabolism
- Enhance Sleep Patterns
- Improve Immune System
Amino acids, often referred to as the building blocks of proteins, are compounds that play many critical roles in your body. They are needed for vital processes like the building of proteins and synthesis of hormones and neurotransmitters. Some may also be taken in supplement form for a natural way to boost athletic performance or improve mood. They are categorized as essential, conditionally essential or nonessential depending on several factors. The nine essential amino acids within HQ’s EAA Complex perform a number of important and varied jobs in your body:
- Phenylalanine: It plays an integral role in the structure and function of proteins and enzymes and the production of other amino acids.
- Valine: Valine helps stimulate muscle growth and regeneration and is involved in energy production.
- Threonine: Threonine is a principal part of structural proteins such as collagen and elastin, which are important components of the skin and connective tissue. It also plays a role in fat metabolism and immune function.
- Tryptophan: It’s needed to maintain proper nitrogen balance and is a precursor to serotonin, a neurotransmitter that regulates your appetite, sleep and mood.
- Methionine: Methionine plays an important role in metabolism and detoxification. It’s also necessary for tissue growth and the absorption of zinc and selenium, minerals that are vital to your health.
- Leucine: Like valine, leucine is a branched-chain amino acid that is critical for protein synthesis and muscle repair. It also helps regulate blood sugar levels, stimulates wound healing and produces growth hormones.
- Isoleucine: The last of the three branched-chain amino acids, isoleucine is involved in muscle metabolism and is heavily concentrated in muscle tissue. It’s also important for immune function, hemoglobin production and energy regulation.
- Lysine: Lysine plays major roles in protein synthesis, hormone and enzyme production and the absorption of calcium. It’s also important for energy production, immune function and the production of collagen and elastin.
- Histidine: Histidine is used to produce histamine, a neurotransmitter that is vital to immune response, digestion, sexual function and sleep-wake cycles. It’s critical for maintaining the myelin sheath, a protective barrier that surrounds your nerve cells.
Lollipop, Blue Raspberry, Fuzzy Peach, Pineapple, Grape, White Freezie, Unflavoured
Mix 1 scoop(10g) in 200-250ml of cold water. Consume 1-3 servings daily, with or before meals. Use as part of a healthy diet and exercise program.
|Cautions & Warnings||
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, consult your physician before using this product. Not intended for children.